Tuesday 7 July 2009

Dear [insert name here], from other countries

How are you? I'm good here but as you know, I’m on my way to semester 9th in a local film school in Jakarta. I’m majoring documentary filmmaking and I wondering before I step to my finale semester, I wish to get more experience about filmmaking, art project and some culture exchange, and I am thinking about coming to your country to study filmmaking and I wonder if you can assist me well. I also hope you may be able to assist me with a film movement history held in the film gallery of your country. I'm in big interest to do directing and capturing images. therefore, I hope I can do some film exploration while happens culture exchange. I like to getting part to do some art project and art exploration in your country.

So I have many question for you;

Do you have facility to assist with seluloid images? And film making?,

Can you give me information about other filmmaking activites?,

I'm looking for assistance with accomodation and tuition as I can find funding for visa and air fare?,

Can your University offer any assistance or guidance through the international office?.


I heard about you and watched your movie, and a want to be a spokesperson on my return to Jakarta and sharing the knowledge with students here and also the knowledge that i've got while studying there, and keep the project continue. as a reward, I can introduce jakarta or even indonesia to students there and I hope I could learn something from peoples there then i can bring home when I go back.


I hope a good reply from you, thank you for you attention!



regards,

me.

1 comment:

tami said...

de ja vu =D

good luck ah!