Wednesday 29 September 2010

For The Flames Beneath Your Bridge

For The Flames Beneath Your Bridge, mathcore, hardcore, chaotic hardcore, metalcore, southern rock, etc you name it. I've known this band since 2006 when myspace was still a sidestream social networking (in indonesia). There's this myspace forum group named "J-Town Hardcore" where i met a lot of cool people and bands from the local hardcore scene and "For The Flames Beneath Your Bridge" is one of them. They used to wore some fashioncore stuffs like white belt, emo haircuts, and girljeans. I've also listened to their earlier stuff (i forgot the title but it has a long song title), it sounds like From Autumn To Ashes or such. But things are changing, their debut album titled "LXX.VII" is just released months ago. The newer stuff reminds me of Converge and Norma Jean with a southern rock influence. Awesome. and finally i have a chance to saw them live for the first time last saturday at the event "In Loving Memory Of Joneh (1982-2010)" (R.I.P. Brother) in Rossi, Jakarta. I recorded their song "Gluttony". Check it out.


My Pride Is The Greatest

No comments: