Sunday 24 October 2010

Europe On Screen 2010

once again, my movie ("tambuah ciek!") is also going to be screened at "europe on screen 2010 : europe in motion". you might want to visit this site to find out more information about it. lots of awesome european (and indonesian) movies are going to be screened there. the festival will be held at several cities in Indonesia (including Banda Aceh, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Bandung, Denpasar, Surabaya, and at last but not least : Jakarta)

mine's will be screened at :

6 Nov/GoetheHaus/17.00

11 Nov/Istituto Italiano di Cultura/17.00

Jakarta.

i will attend these two. there will be a Q+A session after the movie screening. you could ask me anything, in fact, you shall ask me anything but lovelife. (lol j/k, ask me about the movie, you can also insult my movie :p). see ya.

No comments: