Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year and R.I.P. My Student Card

yesterday was the last day of the year 2010, it was also the last day of my student card validity. which means, yesterday was the last time for me being a student haha. this card has been accompanying me for the last five years. in addition to proof my identity as a student and borrow books in the library, this card also has functions to get a discount when i buy a concert ticket (despite it's bad shape unlike any other student cards). so to honor my student card services, at the end of its life, i'm going to use its funtion for the last time. so i went to the mall near my house, Gandaria City, with the intent to seek student card discounts. i couldn't find any, until....DOMINOS, my fave pizza evar, has a 10% student price discounts. the discounts were only available from monday to friday. FRIDAY! perfect! and it only lasts until 5 PM! it was almost 16:45 PM. I immediately ordered cheesy bread, my fave side dish ever from dominos pizza.haha they even wrote my student number on the waiting list.this is cheesy bread (i know, bad cropping, sorry). the 10% discount just save me as much as 2.500 rupiahs only, but thanks, you've done a lot of things to me, card. it's time for me to step to the next level, adulthood, work work work and purchase goods without discount. bye bye student life.Rest In Peace, pal.

1050150001 (2005-2010)

2 comments:

Rega Ayundya Putri said...

discan trs cetak baru aja dit

Unknown said...

liat esensi ceritanya dong reg, ini bukan sekedar ketidak validan kartu mahasiswa gua. ceritanya gua menghadapi dunia kerja yang kejam. hahahaha apeu. tapi kalo beneran bisa discan mau dong lumayan buat diskon :p